Sunday, September 27, 2015

Badab War: Librarian and Melta Gun

More Badab War Mantis Warriors are flying off my workbench. The Librarian is a conversion of the current plastic Games Workshop model, but with Mk VI legs, chest, and helmet. The Force Sword was taken from a Grey Knight model. I really like the way the pose came out, though I'm not sure about the color or technique on the sword. Next up is a Melta Gun toting member of the HQ. I'm not up on the meta gaming aspects of Warhammer 40,000 these days (the last edition I played was 3rd). But I'm not going to be playing their rules anyway, so it won't matter much. Lastly is a Marines Errant assault sergeant I painted because I have so many Mk VII parts leftover from my collecting of Mk VI parts that I figured I might as well use them.

Here's the pics. Hope you enjoy.









No comments:

Post a Comment