Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Rynn's World: Pedro Cantor Painted.

Taking a little break from the Mantis Warriors Badab project, I decided to paint up the model I had built to represent Pedro Cantor for my small Crimson Fists force. I never really liked the Games Workshop 5th Edition version of the model and I wanted him to be more true to the spirit of the original Rogue Trader rulebook, so I converted my own.

Here he is finally painted ready to lead the Crimson Fists in the fight against Snagrod's Waagh and retake Rynn's World back from the greenskins.

One thing I didn't expect was how difficult it is to get good pics of that dark blue armor...








2 comments:

  1. Very nice model! I'm partial to the Crimson Fists myself... after the Dark Angels. The blue armour shows up in the larger format photos, but it does appear sort of "dusky" in the small photos. Still good work. (Could that be him with the Ork head in his paw on your background art work?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I was kind of going for that look from the RT cover with the Fist captain holding the Ork head, so I'm glad that came across :)

    I plan to use him as both Pedro Cantor for the Battle at the Farm games I will be running and as a captain of the third company for when I run games of the disastrous Crimson Fists battles on Badlanding.

    ReplyDelete