Saturday, December 5, 2015

Horusy Heresy: Ultramarines Half Tactical Squad

Hello folks. A quick update on progress with the Ultramarines from the Betrayal at Calth box. I completed half of the first Tactical Squad. Sergeant, Missile Launcher, Flamer, and two Marines armed with Bolters. The rest need some detail work and highlights and they will be done as well. They're going slower than I would like, but I'm only doing this one Tactical Squad and the Five Terminators for my Ultras, so the whole force should be able to hit the table pretty soon.

Here they are as a unit.




I also magnetized the arms on the Contemptor Dreadnought so that I can switch weapons. I originally tried magnetizing the arms at the shoulder, but found this kind of wonky. Instead, I opted to glue the shoulder on and magnetize the arms at the elbow. It made for an easier job and I liked how they swivel. The Contemptor will be for my Sons of Horus, which I'll start on after these Ultramarines are completed.




Hope you enjoy the progress shots. Stay tuned for more...

No comments:

Post a Comment