Thursday, March 10, 2016

Badab War: Venerable Secarssa, the Bow of Ma'Dan

Time to bring out the big guns. I decided to build my Badab War opposing forces around the same composition that comes with the Betrayal at Calth box. That means two veteran Mantis Warrior tactical squads and a Dreadnought vs a Fire Hawks veteran Fire Hawks tactical squad and a Terminator squad. I'll be adding more to both forces this year, but since I'm converting the rules from Betrayal at Calth to Badab War, I wanted to start with an almost straight port over.

To that end I picked up and painted a Mantis Warriors Dreadnought. Reading the lore from the Forgeworld Badab War books, there's a Mantis Warriors Hellfire Dreadnought named Venerable Secarssa, the Bow of Ma'Dan. I used the same scheme as presented in the books with only a few minor deviations in details. I'm pretty happy with how he came out.

Hoping to finish up the rest of the tactical squads soon and get a game in.

Here's some pics. Hope you enjoy!







No comments:

Post a Comment