Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Adeptus Mechanicus Research Station

Hello folks. I just finished a small Admech research station for our Badab War campaign. This little outpost sports reinforced walls, environmentally sealed windows, and a Astropath communication relay. A small garrison of Skitarri is stationed here to protect the Admech team sent to Bellerophon's Fall to research the feasibility of reclaiming the dead world for Mars.

Like the previous few buildings, this conversion is based on the Armorcast stucco buildings. These really make great building foundations.

Here are the pics.  Hope you enjoy!









4 comments:

  1. Your creative imagination and modeling skills are superb, sir. I get great satisfaction from seeing your dreams-come-true.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you very much! I appreciate the compliments. I have gotten a lot of inspiration from Lead Adventure forum these days. The quality of work on display there is astounding and it has really pushed me. It's been satisfying to see my sci fi terrain collection grow and the concept and vision come together. Now I just need to get more games in...

      Delete
  2. Nice work Keith, maybe a model beside it for scale.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'll remember that for later pics. I have a painted Marine for just that prupose but I forget to put him in the pic!

      Delete